If you have been asked to upload a specially named file into our CMS, then you can do this by
- Ensure your website is LIVE status. This verification option is only available for LIVE websites
- Click or hover over FILES tab top right
- Web FTP - Public Files
- Create a new file of the name provided by google,[ or Upload the file you have dowloaded from them.]
- If you have created a new file, paste in any content they provided you
- Save and publish
- Wait 5 minutes for all our remote servers to publish.
- Test the verify link via google.
Or verify via the Domain DNS option
- Domains/Email TAB
- Next to your domain, click DNS
- Manage A Records
- Add the TXT or CNAME record as indicated by google.
- Wait at 24 hours before testing...