What is a Menu Link?
Adding a Menu Link page to your website will allow you a add a Menu Button witt a link that you specify so thatwhen the menu button is clicked will take the viewer to the page you have specified. It provides the same function as adding a link to an image or a piece of text does, but appears in your menu.
There is no page to add content - images/text to when choosing this page.
Link options include: (Subject to change)
- Link to a page on this site
- Link to news/events/gallery/faq pages - (if there are any found on the site)
- Link to shopping category page
- Link to shopping product item
- Link to a file on the site
- Attach a new file/PDF/Word etc
- A URL (link) to another website
- An email link to an email address
How to add a Menu Link and link it to any page or category etc
- Roll the cursor over the webpages button in the editor.
- Select add page - from there select Menu Link... (next to sub menu)
- Give the button a name, and use the wizard to select where you want the link to point to.