Editing an existing text Link
If you are editing an existing text link, hover over the text and click the EDIT LINK popup. Then skip to STEP 4 below.
Re-linking / Linking a button
If you are linking a button instead of text, hover over the button and click the EDIT LINK popup. Then skip to STEP 4 below.
STEP 1: Click into the text content to activate text toolbar if hidden
STEP 2: Select the text you wish to use as your link
STEP 3: Select the link icon in the toolbar
STEP 4: Click On the Browse Button
Click the red icon with the chain under the LINK TO heading. You can also make the link a button here and open links in a new window and other options.
STEP 5: Choose the option you require from the list
- Choose LINK TO A PAGE ON THIS SITE to get a list of pages you can link to
- Choose the page required, this will update the link in the LINK SETTINGS popup
- Close the link settings popup by clicking the X top right, or clicking anywhere outside the popup
- Click the SAVE button to save your changes.
Adding an icon before the link e.g. Phone, Email
If using the Drag-drop or Contentbox editors you can quickly add an icon prefix to the link, when in the link settings popup.
- Select an icon type from the ICON PREFIX dropdown.
- To remove an icon, set the dropdown to none or blank.
- If you need an icon type that is not listed you can browse for a new icon once the link is created.