For the greatest control over inserting images (sizing, cropping etc) you should upload each image individually using the steps below, however there is the ability to quickly drag and drop images one at a time or in bulk, see link at the bottom of the page.
- If you aren't already, please login and navigate to the page you want to add an image to.
- Position the cursor in your text where you want the photo to go
- Click the picture button on the toolbar.
- You can either browse the clipart, etc, which is sitting on the webserver already. Or click the browse button to find photos to upload from your own computer.
- When uploading you will be given a default size - you can choose a different size from the dropdown
- Once you have selected a photo, its filename will be displayed in the box in the photo wizard. Click upload, and it will automatically upload onto the web server in about 10-30 seconds (depending on filesize).
- You will then have the option to crop/resize the photo more, or "use this photo" to use the photo in your page.
- You are then given further options (you can first enter a URL if you want to link the photo to a website,or you can change the alignment of the photo to the right, if you want to position the photo to the right of your text etc.)
- Click save on your page, and then "view changes" to see the photo appearing in your page on your website.