This is a guide to change your nameservers - Assumes your domain is registered with us, and you have been supplied with nameserver settings from your new host.
Note: Only accounts with paying status can customise their DNS. DNS only hosting plans are available for a very small annual fee. When you buy a domain, it does not include a free email or DNS services. DNS and Email are additional services. We can setup your custom DNS for you, but only when you are paying for a DNS service.
WARNING: No Warranty nor free support is provided in this area. DNS changes can take 48 hours to propogate, and the same time to fix any mistakes you make. Worst case scenerio, you get no email and no website for 48 hours, and it will cost you 1 hour for us to fix it for you. END WARNING
- Log in to the Website builder
- Hover over Domains / Emails, button at the top of the page, from the dropdown that appears select your domain, (or click the DNS button next to the domain to jump to step 4)
- Click Nameserver Mangement
- Click the View / Change / Delegate Authorative Nameservers button listed under the title 'Delegate Authorative Nameservers'
- Edit the fields under View Current or Delegate New Authoriative Nameservers section
- Remove the current nameserver settings (e.g. ns1.cms-tool.net)
- Enter the new Nameserver Information
- Click Submit Update to Domain Registry
- DNS changes take up to 48 hours to take effect.
- We provide DNS maintenance features for your benefit, however, these require a competency to use, and fixing mistakes is time consuming. We warranty that our system works. We do not warranty to fix mistakes of data entered incorrectly.