1. Click the Folders tab to create a new folder
2. Give the folder a name e.g. Archive, and set as a subfolder of [none] to appear in the main folder list
3. Refresh the browser to see your Archive folder appear in your list of folders
4. Choose the mail you want to archive - either by clicking the check-all box at top or by selecting individually
5. Select your new folder e.g. Archive from the drop-down box and click the MOVE button.
6. Refresh your browser, then click your new folder to view your moved messages.
7. If you are using IMAP - your email will then update to appear in the sub-folder you have created in your email client.