We have now made available the Google ReCaptcha widget to help prevent spam on forms and forums.
- It is compulsory on some pages which are popular targets for spammers like forums.
- It is optional, via the page options tab, on any other page where you want to use it, such as a contact or enquiry form or shopping cart.
How to add a Recaptcha to an enquiry form
- On the left hand side of the CMS - click on the name of the enquiry form page you would like to add the recaptcha to.
- From the list of options that appear, chose PAGE SECURITY
- In the page security options, change the HUMAN CHALLENGE dropdown to reCaptcha enabled
- Save Changes and PUBLISH.
Advanced options for web designers