Did you mess up? Fortunately we keep backups of each page (the last save of each day that you worked on it) here's how to restore a page from these backup files
- Log in (if you aren't already)
- Navigate to the page editor of the page in question (click the edit icon on the blue page name button)
- Click the grey "View Backups" button on the bottom right of the page.
- View the list of backups and options
- Select "Restore" next to the version of the page you want to restore.
Note that there are several buttons associated with each version, the function of these buttons being -
- View - this displays this version of the page as you saved it
- Source - this displays the HTML source code of the page as you saved it
- Restore - the magic button that puts the saved v ersion of your page back how it was
- Delete - this permanently deletes this backup (don't click this unless you are really sure you will never need this version again)