- Credit Card - A compatible payment gateway is required for credit card payments (we support most). Alternatively, we provide an industry standard secure form if you are able to process credit cards offline.
- Online Banking - Links to banks with your account number and a reference ID enable the customer to pay by "ANZ pay anyone", "ASB fast cheque" or other methods of online banking payments.
- Paypal / Paymate - These type of prepaid accounts can also be used by your customers to pay you (more options and detail here)
- Vouchers - You can issue fixed value vouchers with expiry dates that can be used to discount a purchase or pay it completely (more options and detail here)
- Cheque - A postal address and reference number is provided to the customer so that they may send a cheque by post
- Enquiry/Invoice - The customer is posting the order as an enquiry only, and will probably require further communication before the sale is completed
- Customer Code - If you are in business to business sales, then your customers may have an account code they can use.
- Payment on Pickup - Just a simple communication method
There may be more options. Log in navigate to the shopping area of your site, click on "Payment options/Credit Cards" and view the full list of options. Note that you can show or hide any of these payment methods.