Contentbox is an advanced editor that allows for a complex page with stacked sections to be built quickly and effortlessly.
The image to the right shows one of the new contentbox-ready templates. Content from the banner on down to the subscribe area is built on one content-box page in the main EDIT window.
The blue footer, with a custom background colour set, is a contentbox area applied to the FOOTER template.
Contentbox uses the standard drag-drop editor and snippets, to add content to each section. Each section can be customised with height, background colours, background images and more.
- Create a complex page layout quickly with minimum effort
- Each section can have a background colour or image set, depending on the section chosen
- Each section can have a fixed height set e.g. 100%, or allow the content to set the height.
- You can drag as many snippets into a section as you like.
- Sections can be moved up and down, and easily deleted.
- Sections and content snippets are mobile friendly.
How to choose the Contentbox Editor
Note: For best results you should use a contentbox-ready template with this editor. Contentbox templates will scale to 100% wide automatically when they find a page using the editor, whereas using a standard template will be fixed in width.
You can change a page to use the contentbox editor via the CHANGE EDITOR MODE BUTTON